Tuesday 9 February 2010

A long Birthday:)

Saturday!
Even thought my birthday has passed...
But when I woke up on Saturday...
Went to Ruby's room as usual...
Hahaha... Wake her up...
Then she said... Happy Birthday~~~~ Happy 181
Hahahaha...
Funny la her!!!
She said the whole week will be my birthday~
N she took 3 days off for me...!!! Happy 182
Love u~

Then She said she want to eat a really spicy noodles...
Then I cooked this!
Hahaha... We enjoyed it... Happy 183
Chit Chat Chit Chat!
Hahaha....
Then!
Suddenly feel like cut hair for her n Eddie!
Then straight away! Action!
End up not bad wor... Happy 184
Hahahaha...

Then Spider visited!
Hahaha...
Eddie used quite long to settle that!
Ish!

Then suddenly feel like cooking something!
We cook doughnut!
Cooked a lot!
But non of us like it...
Very oily...

Then at night...
Feel like drink tim!
3 of us... drink tequila pop!
Chit Chat Chit Chat!
Till 4am!!!!!
Gosh!! Happy 185
We still planning to go Birmingham the next day leh!!!

But still... We manage to wake up!
Just not on time only....
Sunday is really a marvelous day for 3 of us...

Gosh!!
We laugh non-stop throughout the journey!!! Happy 186
Specially Ruby n Eddie...
They both just...
Addicted to laughing!
Sometime irritate me as well!

Many miracle happen!
Ruby! The luckiest girl in the world!
We were late n if we didnt catch the 1:12pm train then we will have to wait till 2:30pm! cause the next train has been cancelled!
Then we decided to catch the taxi at 12:58pm!! Gosh!!
So rush!
When we taxi driver as what time is our train...
We very shame n said... 1:12pm!
Luckily enough he is so kind!
He speed up for us!! Happy 187
Ruby kept asking me to stay positive cause I was so worry..
I trusted her!
When we reached! Gosh... Nyam nyam 1:12pm!
But!! We haven bought tickets!!!
No queue!

But when we buy the ticket...
The xx seller said the train gone!
Then we very disappoint n decide to wait for the next train in the room...
Then ruby suddenly said she will go and double confirm the next train time...
Then she went out to the platform there...
Then suddenly I saw a short little girl running very fast toward us!
Hahahaha... is it Ruby! n waving at me like asking me to run out!
We just run as fast as we can to the platform!
But I was wearing boots!!
I keep screaming Ruby~~!! Ruby~~!!Ruby~~!! Ruby~~!!
Very scared they left me behind!!!
Hahahaha...
We manage to get into the train! Happy 188
Then I only ask ruby... what happen... Then she said she say the screen saying that the train is going to Birmingham... I faster ask her to double confirm with the security guard there....
Hahahaha... That train was actually 1:12pm train... It departed slightly late...

Wow.... WE ARE SO LUCKY!!
The xx seller simply say it has gone...
Ish!
Lucky we have our lucky girl with us!
If Ruby didnt go n check out the time...
We probably will just sit in the room n wait for the next train...!

Tool lots of pictures in the train:) Happy 189






Then reached Birmingham!
Shop around but didnt buy anything...
Except Eddie!

Ruby loves this! I also :)

Waiting someone to pay...

Hahaha... Eddie bought this jacket!
For HIMSELF!
Hahahaha....

Ruby loves this pic:)

Then went to a cafe called soya cafe I think!
Not bad!!
The foods there are really very nice n cheap!!
Happy 190
Ya... It is call cafe soya:)

This is nice:)

My Tao Fu Fa Sesame!

Ruby loves the original 1!

Yi... shy la....

hahaha... both shy...
It is near... the market there!
Worth trying!
Will visit there again for sure!

Hahaha... Paparazzi!

Waiting for Sing K session:)

5:30pm went to sing K!!!
Wow!! We ordered crab!!!
NICE~~~~
We had dim sum as well!!!!

WoW! Crab!!
I can't believe I can eat this in UK!
10.90 pound only!
Worth!!
n Nice!
Happy 191


Some special fried rice:)
Nice!
Happy 192

Not very nice Cha Xiu Bao..


The foods there are nice! Yummy!
N not as expensive as I thought:)
Good!



Love this pic!

Ruby n Eddie sang English song....
Only I sing Chinese....


See! I can stand to no have all the yummy foods there first and continue singing...
Hahahaha...


5:30pm sing n eat till 8:20pm...
Only cost 41pounds for 3 people:)

Will go there often!
Happy 193

No comments: