Thursday 18 February 2010

Happy Chinese New Year n Happy Valentine Day (Belated)

Hello...
Sorry!!!
Gosh... Its been a long time since I last blog!
Sorry.....

Happy Chinese New Year n Happy belated Valentine Day!!!
Hahaha... My New Year and Valentine eve was not good at all!!
Ish! We were drinking at home... Dancing n gambling...
Then Eddie very EMO!
He went and down so so so many tequila shot...
I guess... it was around... 7-8 shots?
Ish!!! Then he was drunk and puking all...
Ish!!! He is totally a stranger to me when he was drunk...
I honestly hate that!!!
So EMO! So noisy! So harsh to me! So rude to me!

Did nothing special for Valentine but had a really good dinner with Woo, Angeline, Eddie, Dayna and Ruby!
We had steamboat again!! hahaha... soon you can call us steamboat queens already!!!
We ate Xiao Fei Yang with Woo's special sauce again!! Yummy!! Super full on that day!!

Valentine I gave surprises for Ruby n Eddie:)
Secretly made Eddie a photo frame!!
A really nice 1~


See... nice right~~
All handmade 1 leh~~
I thought of keeping it for own use:P
Haha... then gave him a big card with lots of pictures and words...



Nice~~~
Was planning to make him a cheese cake...
But plan failed...
End up we made it together:)

Taste Yummy!!!!!!
Quite easy to make:)

Then early morning I place the frame, card and the cake with a candle in living room...
Hahahaha... he shocked when he enter the living room!
Hahaha... I love his expression...
He was really surprised~
I can see that he really didn't expect anything from me:P

I made Ruby a special card as well...
N present her s eye shadow brush which she needs the most:)
Glad that she likes it:)


N of course I got present as well!


Too bad... both are not from Eddie...
Anonymous...
But still glad that I received it!
Flower of the year!
Thank you!!!

From my love Ruby!
My favorite chocolate!


Hahaha... guess who made this?



Didn't really have an impressive Valentine but glad that I was surrounded by all my loves:P
That is more than enough...:) :) :)

NEW YEAR!
Totally no New Year feel...
Gonna gamble tonight again!
WIN WIN WIN!!!

No comments: