Saturday 6 February 2010

4th February 2010 - Birthday Eve~

WoW...
I... had a really really long Birthday!!! Happy 153
On the 4th of February!!!
Went to work:)
Very excited...
Cause it is my last day of work for the week la...
Plus I gonna give them a small surprise:)
I think I did mention a year ago...
Me and boss... have the same birthday:) Happy 154
5th of Feb!!
Nice day!
I felt quite happy to have a same birthday with my boss...
Wish I could be as successfuly as him...
Or... better than him:)
Hahahahaha...

Then I had my lunch slightly later...
Cause the cake that I booked only arrived at 2:30pm...
Then! got the cake!!


Taalanngggg!!!


They loved the cake to the maximum...
Specially Warren n Steven!!
Glad that they loved the cake! Happy 155

I tried a bit...
Mmmm... I dont really like it:)
Very creamy...
But! Nice outlook!!!

Warren!! My boss!!!

Naughty Alan! He don't wanna take picture at all!

Steven! Cake lover:)

Then 5pm... rush back home!
Gonna prepare birthday eve party!!
I Can't wait! can't wait!

Hahaha... my first birthday suprise!! Happy 156
Gosh... It wasn't my birthday yet la...
They stick the banner infront of my front door!!
I was like... ei... is this my house and is this banner for me?
Hahaha...
Went in n they can't wait to see my expression...
Thank u!!!
Good plan!
Muacks!
Then start to give commands!
Hahaha... this this that that...
n finally wanna change my pyjamas!
Nyak nyak nyak...
Then...

Saw this...


I loved the card the most...
Very meaningful...

My second surprise:) Happy 157
Thanks dear...
This is really a surprise for me...
You were busy for the party for the whole day
I was quite guilty to see you rush here n there the whole day...
Never expect any surprise from you...

You baked the Macaroons for me till early morning even though I told you I don't really like the taste...
But you still insisted to finish it up:(
Thanks Babe...
I am touched that you even drafted out... n planned to surprise me with the Macaroons...
Hahaha... I love the draft:) Happy 158

Thanks for helping out for the meal ordering part...
You did a very very good job!
I totally don't have to worry for that part:)

Then... Party time:)
Sushi!!!!!!!!
I love it to the maximum!!! Happy 159

Yummy!!
Thanks Amanda n Ryan!!! Happy 160
Thanks for came in early and helping out!
Thank you very very very much...
Appreciate it to the maximum!

Before dinner!
Ops! Ruby wasn't in:P

Haha... I love this!
Girlsssssss!

Then... My favorite part!!!
Games time!!
(for those who dont know me much...)
(I love gamesssss!!!!)
Hahahaha....



hahahaha... this is funny!


Hahaha... the first 1!!



I got no idea why yang woo was so high that day!!


Gosh...
Everyone must experience once in their life...hahahaha...

Hahaha... the shirt can't fit Sam...
That's why his balloon is so small...

Love this pic to the max!

The cool Yun Kei...

Gosh! Cutest Bee Peng!

Prettiest Sook Yee!

Hahaha...
Innocent Angeline...

Mummy Yang Woo!!

Hahahaha...
Mysterious Dayna!

The person... I always love n care...
Ruby... Love you... a lot a lot...

Amanda...
The kindest person!
Wish she could be my real twins!
Happy 160

Mmmm.... I had a great time... Really...
Specially... I have... all my love with me throughout the night...
Woo n Amanda overnight in my place... Happy 161
I love the feeling... Even though Woo slept so early!
Talk halfway then she slept d... Gosh...

n.... I received a present... that is.... something... that... I think...there is no one else in the world would be able to made it for me... with so much of love... I didn't show any expression in front of her... but indeed... I felt... so touched... I know it was suppose to reach my hand a year ago... A year later... I got it... n the feeling... is... I love you Ruby... you are irreplaceable... I wonder... I really wonder... 10 years later... or 20 years later... how meaningful would the book be for both of us.... I thought of giving it to my children as well... tell them what friendship is... tell them what we experienced and what funny stuff we did... so many so many... I love u... U r the person who know me best... Thanks for every single little or big things... love u... Happy 162

No comments: