Monday 8 February 2010

Birthday @ Gianni

Thank You!!!
Thanks to those who attended my birthday dinner!!!
Apreciated it to the maximum!!!

Sook Yee
Yun Kei
Siwanis
Serena
Pei Man
Felicia
Moong Li
Gary
Ryan
Mei Yee
Emily
Adrian
Eddie
Woo
Amanda
Dayna
Sam
William
Jay
Izati
Denise
Shealin
Hannah
Bee Peng
Yean Yean
& My love Ruby!!!!!

Wahhhh.................. So many!!!!
Thank kiu

Happy 167



Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!

I am really happy to see all of you there...:) :) :)
N all of you look handsome n pretty!!!
That's is something I wanted to see!!
Hahahaha...
Happy 168

n Sorry for the wait...
The food took quite long to be served...
N also some of them arrived IN TIME at 7:30pm n waited outside...
Cause I was initially planned to book at 7:30pm but they were fully book n the earliest Ruby can get is 8pm..
But we didnt inform you all cause we thought probably we all will be slightly late..
Sorry ya:) :) :)
Forgive me please...

The foods were really really nice..

Happy 169
I guess everyone loved it!!!
Will visit Gianni again...
Cause I want to try all the pasta!!!
Thank Ruby for the homemade cake!!!



I love it n I ate quite a lot!!!
I can taste the love!!!!
Muacks!!!
Love you Ruby~~~
Happy 170

N Eddie gave me a very big surprise...
Hahaha... Thank u... I am surprised...
Happy 171

Took a lots of nice pictures on that day as I wished:)
Happy 172
Ruby looks so gorgeous as I wished:) Happy 173
Food was nice as I wished :) Happy 174
Many people came as I wished :) Happy 175

I got 3 birthday cakes this year...!!!!
One is from myself!
Second 1 made by Ruby!
Third 1 surprised by Eddie!
Muackssss!!!!!!!
Happy!!!

Happy 176

More pictures have been posted in my facebook:)

Too bad Yean went home @ 10:30pm :(
I don't know they prepared cakes....
If not I should have ask you to stay for a little while...
Nvm... Will see you again after you come back from Malaysia K!!!
Have a nice trip back k!!!
I will miss you!!!

Went to clubbing at around midnight!
Went to Moo Moo...
It used to call Blush...
Not bad:) Just the music a bit... not that nice...
But I enjoyed the night!
Not very high but danced throughout the night:)
Ruby was damn happy...!! Hahaha... She danced crazily!
First time club with Sook yee n Yun Kei N Jay...!
Hahaha... Sook Yee very hot sales in club!
Gosh... First time I club till the light turn on! Means till they close!
Nice memory!
Hope all of you did enjoy an well:)
I bet you guys did right? :P
Happy 178



I love all the cardsssss!!!!!
N thanks for all the presents!!!!!
It is all very useful stuffs :P
Happy 179

N I received the best present I ever received...
A present that full of love....
I can feel so much love in it...
Ruby...
You are the best...
Love u forever...
I will read it slowly...
N keep it eternally...
Happy 180



No comments: