Sunday 7 February 2010

5th February 2010!!

Mmmmm....
Early morning... I can't wait to wake up!!!
n I didnt expect me to wake up 10am in the morning~!
Wake up with the smile face...
Sleep talking with woo...
hahaha...
I dream of a lots of people...
Woo... Ruby... Alice... Karthik...
Lots of funny dream n the dream was so clear in my mind~

Then! Woo n Amanda!
Both Chef! Made me JIAO ZHI!!! Happy 163


With Love..

All my dear...
I really felt the love... really...
I feel so much like kissing Amanda n Woo...
I am really glad that... I met both of u n.... get so so so so close to both of you...
Love u all so much....

Ruby made me a cake... Happy 164
A really nice cake...
End up that is not a surprise anymore la:P
Hahaha...
Then I volunteer to decorate the cake~~!!!!


It end up not bad!

(More pictures to follow:)

Then Esther called... Happy 165
Talked super long with her...
Missed her a lot...
Hope I can see her very soon...
Hope she is cope with her job!!

Then mom called!! Happy 166
So happy that she actually remembered my birthday!!
OMG!
Hahahaha..
The first thing she said is... GOT BF ALREADY IS IT?
lol....
Speechless... Mom know me best:)

5:30pm!
Start dressing up for the night party @ Gianni!!!

Enjoy make make up n dressing up with Ruby...
Hahahaha...

Taalang...

Nice Nice Nice????

I been keeping fit from the pass three week...
The first 2 weeks was quite successful...
but not the third week! I put on weight on the final week...
Gosh...
But... Ruby said it was all perfect!!!??
I trusted her la ofcourse:)

TO BE CONTINUE:)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fat Fat Jocelyn..haha..especially hands there..

JC said...

Sob Sob...
Will keep fit!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..neutral beauty...bye bye..i'm going back malaysia loh..take care...saw your pictures, very nice...u & mr.right...

Anonymous said...

hhmmm... i guess its because you were not there 'anonymous'.. because she was looking dashingly pretty and slim... :D.. you should have been there... but to be honest.. the picture looks perfect to me.. :)

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous..are you the Mr right???