Saturday 20 February 2010

年初七

年初七
Where I normally go back Melaka and eat 咸茶...
It been long time ever since I last celebrate Chinese New Year in Malaysia...
I miss it... But to think back...
Even though if I go back...
There wouldn't have much warm family feel also...
I have to visit my mom and my dad separately...
Grandmom passed away 2 years ago...
Melaka no longer has the hometown feel for me...
I miss my grandmom...
I miss my family...

Alright...
Don't think of something moody already:)
I am lucky enough to have all my love one with me...
See.... even though mummy is not here with me...
I still can enjoy "home food"!!


Dennis made this...
No heart 1...
Cause it is not as nice as last time...
N he admitted that he simply cook...
Ish...
Somemore some part is still raw 1!

My mom NA SAO CHOI!
I first time cooking!
Taste nice!!!
Never expect I can cook this at all!
But in the picture look a bit...~

Yang Woo said she wanna eat lettuce...
This is specially for her:)

Broccoli from Thursday market:)
Nice!

Sauces from Dennis!

Pic without Dennis~
Woo looks very pretty:)

Pic without Ruby!

Then we gamble till 1am something....
the next day woo needs to work so have to go back d...
Then Eddie, Ruby and me play mah jong till 4am!!!
Gosh!
Crazy...

I win money!!!

Then tonight we gonna have dinner together again!!
Yuhooo!!

No comments: