Saturday 20 February 2010

年初八!

Oh my god!!!
I had a really really nice meal!!!
It makes me think of my sis and Matthew...
I miss them so so so so much...
Hopefully they can visit me again in June...
But I dont think so la~
I bet they can't save that fast! Specially my sis!

Ok... Start with my sunshine morning!!!
Woke up then get ready to go out for breakfast as planned!
Yummy!! I enjoyed the breakfast session!

Hahaha...
Eddie portion!
I thought he can't finish it!
But he did!

Ruby's!
See how much she loves her hash brown!

My NE NE POT eggs!!
I love it!!

Then went for shopping lu~~
I bought nothing but Eddie did!!
He love to buy cloth!

So this is what he got from NEXT...
Me and Ruby choose 1...
Hahahaha...
Now he still nicely fashion show there...
#$%%$$%*...
Tak boleh Tahan...

Rush back home to cook!!!
Can't wait for the delicious dinner!!!
I'm quite sure Dennis will cook something nice cause he failed last night!

8/10!!!
Nice!!
VERY FAT! VERY DELICIOS! VERY YUMMY!
VERY SATISFYING!!
Ruby forgot to take the picture...
Luckily I took it with my phone:P
But doesn't look that nice though:P
Better than nothing:)

Specially way of cooking rice taught by Matthew and Wing!
Nice! Success!
Woo loves it!

n finally!
My Chicken Rice's Chicken!!!

Super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really!!!
Two t thumbs up!!!
Dennic n Eddie gave 9 marks for it and 1 marks for improvement!!
Hahahahaha!!!!
Ruby ate till can't talk d...
Hahahaha...
I add rice somemore!!!
I don't mind to gain weight because of this:P

n eventually...
5 of us...

Habiskan 2 box of pork...
1 whole chicken
n 4 cups of rice...

GENG!!!

You both are my real sister...
Love you both to every single bits!

n of course you are my love as well:)
You always are:)

Oh ya...
A cheap and delicious cake recommend to you all...

It is from Tesco the frozen food there...
It is called Blackforest Gatau!
Try it:)

AMANDA n ALICE!!
Wait can't for you guys to come back n join the gain weight club!




No comments: