Thursday 12 August 2010

Post interview's expression!

Gosh...
Yesterday... whole day...
I kept looking at my phone...
But I wasn't waiting for Eddie's message!
I was waiting for an unknown caller!!!
And at 1pm!!!
An unknown caller called!
But I couldn't pick up!
One is... I wasn't in a situation that I could pick up phone!
Second is... I wasn't confident to pick up that call...
Normally I will get a voice mail if I missed that call...
But I didn't!!!!
Gosh!!! Help me!!!
I was so so so panic!!
Where is my voice mail!
Double and triple check again! No leh....
Worried... worried and worried....

Alan told me... like what the old days said...
if they called you at 1 means it gonna be fun...
At the end... he said he made that up...
£$%^&*))%^*&%()%&^%&(^&

Thought he will call again at 5pm...
But he didn't....
Ok...
Today... decide to pick up the call no matter what!!!
But!! I missed the first call again!!!
And the second 1 I totally no idea when he called!
But!!! I have a voice mail!!!
Listened it...

Basically... he said... the interviewers said I am the front runner for them... and they gonna meet another person this afternoon and probably tomorrow they will let me know whether I will get the offer or not...

Ok....
Alan said... What he said probably isn't 100% trust-able...
He might made that up....

I wasn't too confident this time...
I felt my visa might be a drop back point...
Well... we will never know... until the result is out!

God bless me...

2 comments:

scattered mind.... said...

hey jocelyn.. dont let that colleague of yours bring down your confidence.. :).. trust yourself.. you know what you saw in the expressions of the interviewers.. i have a feeling that the interviewers would not be able to find a better replacement from you.. i really feel.. that you are going to get it.. just be positive.. and i am sure you will get it.. :).. dont let hope and believe slip away from your grip ;)...

JC said...

Hehehhee......... I will be positive!!! Just for today :) waiting for their call now :)