Monday 16 August 2010

Nice weekend :)

Hi....
Tons of things to tell!!
First, the most important one is.... I haven't heard back from Davies Green whether I get the job or not... Sigh... Almost a week passed... I think... there isn't much hope there I guess... Sigh... Nevermind... I will try again... Maybe later will call Davies Green and ask...

Second!! Which is a brilliant news!!
I got a Fujifilm mini instax camera from Esther!!!
The post man rang my door belt at 9:30am on Saturday!!!
And I was so surprised!!!!
Thanks Niang!!!
You know... I wish I could take the first pic with you!!
Never mind... I will definitely bring it back in CNY...
And take lots of pic with you!
And I love it!!! I love it!!!
Thanks Niang!!
I love you so damn much!!!

Supposedly, this week we planned to visit Alton Tower for a two days one night trip...
But, everyone seems like quite tired... specially Eddie...
Eversince we came back from Venice...
We didn't really have a good rest...
Cause everyone gonna leave soon...
So... every weekend sure have activities so that we could cherish every moment that we could stay together...

Thursday went to Gloucester to shop and dinner!
We were actually planning to go Bangkok in UK for buffet dinner...
Unfortunately they don't do buffet anymore and they are offering 3 course meal instead...
So... didn't had our dinner there...
And we went to Vinning Warehouse which is just next to Gloucester Quey!
Freaking expensive!! £13.50 for buffet!!
We thought... mmm... £13.50... it might be worth to have a try...
Damn it!! Me and Woo Woo were complaining all the way!!
The food was alright... it doesn't taste specially good or bad...
Service was ok too... But... it doesn't come up to £13.50 quality and quantity at all!!!
What they serve is almost similar to Real China or... maybe exactly same with Mango in Cheltenham!!!
Not much variety!!! They have only 3 very small section!!!
Ish!! Totally not worth for £13.50!!!
If they charge for £6.99 maybe I will feel slightly more reasonable!!!
All of us didn't have much...
And guess what... they best thing that they serve is their Crackers...
And that's it...

And guess what!
Friday night we went to Birmingham to Sing K at Pad Thai Restaurant!!!
from 11:30pm till 5am!!
Wow.... that sound a bit crazy!
We had a good sing K session though...
But some of us are quite tired...
Maybe no more midnight Sing K session for next time...
Cause it's really quite tiring...
But! their food there is really nice!!
Price are reasonable!
We had quite a lot of drinks and snacks and it only cost us £12 per person!
We had 25% off I think for that night!
Good :)

Ruby came at Saturday morning :)
Went to Gloucester again for shopping and buy some grocery stuff from Eddie's work place :)
Ruby is dying to watch Twilight! Unfortunately, there is not suitable time slot...
Mmmm... nvm :) Then we decide to drink Hoegaarden again :)
Da Bao some McDonald and Kebab! Joooppppppppppsssss.... Go Amanda's room and have it :P
As usual... We lepak till quite late at Amanda's room and don't allow her to sleep early :P

Sunday! Decided to let Eddie sleep till slightly late...
Opss.... 1pm!! only woke up :P
Hehehe.... Then!! Tried to cook curry mee!!!
Wow!! It succeeded!!!
Taste fabulous!!! Got TAO FU BOK somemore!!!
Yummy!!!
Wanna cook that for Woo and Amanda also :)

Then! Went to Jack Will!
They got massive sales :)
But... I was well behaved... didn't buy anything...
But... the Eddie..... bought over £100 clothes...
Mm.... nvm la:) he deserves it for being a good son and bf quite a while :p

Then... Went to Nero to have some drink and chit chat there :)
Till 6pm!!!
Got to send off Ruby lo....

Then we went for movie! Twilight!!
I enjoyed it!!!
But I still prefer Bella with Jacob though :P
Nice ending anyway :)
I like their love story :)
And this time got slightly more fighting session :)
I like it :)

Tuesday gonna watch The Karate Kid!!
Hurrayyyy :)

This weekend gonna spend my whole weekend with My BB Eddie... :)
Love you so much:)
I can't wait!!!

No comments: