Tuesday 10 August 2010

Interview went well :)

Wow....
Finished my interview!!!
It took almost an hour!!!
I guess... I have the chance!!!
If not... they wouldn't spend so much time.... (I guess :P)

Thanks for all my friends who were praying for me and gave me all the supports that I needed it badly:)
Special thanks to my ever best friend Ruby for giving me confident and ensure me that I am alright :) You are the best!!! And I love you!!!

There are 2 interviewer today!!!
Gosh! First time have an interview with 2 interviewer...
Luckily that I understand them well and today my tough didn't get stuck half way :)
They asked lots of question though!!! Lots of them...
I was wondering... when is my turn to ask them question leh...
as I am going for an interview with no vacancy... weird...

They offer good training though!!!
They will reimburse all my tuition fees and annual professional subscription fees!! which is superb!!! I could save up to £4,000!!!
And I can take off to go for classes!!! WAO!!!!
That would be marvellous and I will have extra holiday for study leave!!!
WAO!!!!!
Didn't talk about my visa thingy though!!!
That is the only thing that I worry about :(
Hopefully they wouldn't mind that I got only 1 year left to remain in UK...
But I am sure the agent would have already told them about my case...

Ok... hopefully I will have the job offer!!!!!!!
Wait for my good news!!!!!!!!










No comments: