Monday 9 August 2010

Let the pictures tell the story for Venice, Iltaly - Day 3

The Third Day!!!
:( :( :(
Gonna leave Venice soon :(
Will miss this place for sure...
Wish I could come back again...
I'm sure I will :)

9am!!
Breakfast time!!!
Today I'm gonna have a lot of scramble egg!!!
Me and Eddie love it!

My Yummy Breakfast of the Day:)

Eddie took this and I like it :)

See!!! This is the view!!
We had our breakfast here!!!
Isn't it great!!!!


Writing post card here :)

The St.Mark's clock tower
Is the official timekeeper of Venice
which everyone in Venice have to follow this time set

At the top of the tower are two great bronze figures
hinged at the waist
which strike the hours on a bell
One is old and the other young
to show the passing of time

Below this is the great clock face in blue and gold inside a fixed circle of marble engraved with the 24 hours of the day in Roman numerals.

A golden pointer with an image of the sun moves round this circle and indicates the hour of the day.
Within the marble circle beneath the sun pointer are the signs of the zodiac in gold, which revolve slightly more slowly than the pointer to show the position of the sun in the zodiac.

In the middle of the clockface is the earth (in the centre) and the moon, which revolves to show its phases, surrounded by stars which are fixed in position.

- Good info from wiki :)


St.Mark Church

Campanile Bell Tower

And St. Mark Square is full of...
PIGEONssss!!!
I don't like birds!!!
I'm scared of bird!!!!
But... of course still have to take some pictures la.... :P

See.... so gerli...



Seee.... so many pigeons ...


A bit scary, innit?


Sending post card:)

Then.... Back to the pigeons place again :P
Eddie said he doesn't scared... :P
I don't believe :P

Still wanted to take a few more :P




ok last one :P

TOGETHER :)

Damn brave!

Basilica St. Marco and me :)

And now I wanna show you guys a really amazing picture!!!
Eddie took that and I feel it is really really really nice!!
Can go for competition d!
Innit?


Nice right?
I love it!!!
But...
I did try to set it as my desktop wallpaper...
But... I find it quite scary to see the bird in so close distance...
So... changed it back :P

Going back lu... with all the heavy souvenir :P

Talang!!!!!
See the black spaghetti?
It is quite nice to eat with Carbonara sauce :)

Eddie cooked for Woo and Amanda the next day after we back :)
Love it!!

And now... I am missing Venice again...

Babe... once again....
Thanks for the trip...
My dream won't come true without you...
Thanks for taking care of me...
Thanks for making me laugh...
Thanks for giving me happiness all the time...
Thanks for letting me sleep on your laps throughout the night...
I will miss you like crazy when you are not around...
I wonder... how would it be...
When you are not by my side :(
I love you...


No comments: