Monday 9 August 2010

Beach beach beach!!!

Wow....
I am totally satisfied with my 2010 summer!!!
The best summer ever!!!
Travel non stop with all my buddies!!!
Last week Saturday had our XIAO FEI YANG steamboat as promised:)
So satisfying!!!
Yummy!!!
Like the feeling of eating and cooking together!!!
Yang Woo's special sauce is still the best!!!

Then Sunday!!!
Guess what!!!
I'm back to Bournemouth again!!!
Sat 4 hours train to reach there!!!
Then sun tanning and picnic there again!!
Sigh... the time passed so damn fast!!!
so fast 6pm already... :(
I am so so so reluctant to leave the beach :(
I wanna stay longer pls.... :(
Went to the award winning restaurant again!
DIM ZHI.... the restaurant is no longer an award winning restaurant :(
Apparently they changed management :(
The food doesn't taste as nice as last time when we were here...

Hahaha...
But I still got to eat my rum and raisin ice cream :)
Still taste the best :)

Thanks all my buddies for the lovely weekend :(
The more I hang out with you all...
The more I will miss you guys when you all are not around :(

Pictures will be uploaded soon:)

Tomorrow!!!
Got an interview will Randall and Payne!!!
Gosh... long time didnt go for interview already...
Hopefully my skill is still there...
Ruby is not around to practice with me though...

They actually don't have any vacancies...
Not sure why they wanna meet me...
Hopefully they will employ me :)
God bless me :)



No comments: