Thursday 14 May 2009

What is Next???

Wowwwwww.....

Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God!!!

I had finished my degree... This feeling is really really weird... I had been studying from the past 17 years... and now... I have to stop it?? No~~~ I love studying... once a while I even love examination... I love the feeling of I have to go through many examination in order to proceed to the next level... and now... what is the next level? Working? No~~~ I just hate working... when doing placement in Xerox for a year... gosh... I just dont like the feeling of waking up early and spend the whole day in office and when finish that time...shop all already close... people all are going back... and what I can do is just Gym, eat and then sleep... I JUST DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF LIFE... and that time I still can leave office at 5pm sharp course I was an placement student... but now I know if i work as a full time worker... gosh... never expect to leave before 6pm... and in Malaysia is even worst... and I always dont understand why e have to work 5 days a week? why not 3 and a half?? Is like.... we are born to be work... but we are not!!

Ok... finished complaining... so let's update what is my next step... initially I was planning to take ACCA and continue to work in my current job... cause i just need to complete 8 more papers for ACCA... plus I feel I didnt learn much enough for my degree... so I didnt find for job and stuff... But, recently I did have quite a few conversation with my ex-manager... He strongly recommend me to work in Xerox and telling metthat they are recruiting for freash grade student... and that is a 2 years contract... and my current visa position does not disqualify me... so... I thought... the chance already appear "automaticly" in front of me... I can't denie right... But... I have to confirm that I am available from the 1st of June!! which mean if I pass through all the process then I have to start working on the 1st of June and now is already 14th May...

So.. if I am not been selected then I am just gonna stay with my plan... ACCA and part time work in Francis and Co.... That's it!

And here... I wish all the UOG Malaysian graduates would have a bright and good future path... all the best and luck for those who are looking for work and I am quite sure that there are high chances that you all can get one... cause... Malaysians are all HARD WORKING and "NYAI DAK"!! (many of my employers told me that) and of course I hope ALL of you can stay in UK... so... there will still be lotssss of fun for us to... PARTY!!! and of course hang out la....

No comments: