Saturday 9 May 2009

FM206 exam - Failed

Long story....

Conclusion, FM 206 Exam failed...

But I really SEI MM GAN BAI!

Luckily... still got assignment to back me up...

If not... retake the whole module will be the only choose...

CHOI...

Funny enough...

I work as a Tax consultant and even as a Tax analyst for a company which has a 3 billion turnover...

And... I FAILED MY TAXATION??!!!

Haih.... SAT BAI!

YENG ZHAN SAT BAI AH...

Honestly, nearly gonna Pengsan after the exam...Can't accept the true...this is the worst exam that I ever take...

Did you ever take an exam that contained more than 3 mistakes within the questions? And there is no one come and correct it? and one of it is a big mistake!!!

Gosh....

Now I hope... there will be bonus marks for us...

*haha... luckily didnt fail and in fact I got 73 for this subject... yohuuu.... (27 Sep 2009)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday to my best friend - Carol Ng
May all your dream come true and the most important is to stay pretty forever!

Wish I were there to celebrate your birthday Carol~

Miss you all so much...

No comments: