Monday 4 May 2009

Ruby's Birthday Eve - Nandos

Nandos! Our favorite restaurant in Cheltenham...
The place that we always talk and laugh a lot a lot and a lot!
The staff is nice... The environment is nice...
I love it and enjoyed it!

I used to don't like meat...Special Steak...
Haha... but now I influenced by them:P
I love Nandosl! I love it so so so much!
Specially the chicken... spicy rice and of course my favorite corn!

Ruby's birthday eve! Gave her a small surprise...
Went to Nandos and have dinner:)
The food for me is damn nice... but...
Karthik... dont really feel satisfied with his chicken and fries...
Keep complaining there...
Somemore there is one staff accidentally pour the spicy rice on his shoe...

Overall I love my dinner..
Then they were keep talking about 'tani'...
tani = beer in Tamil
Basically, we feel like drinking just a pint of beer...
so... Joop! Went to railway pub!

Nice pub... been here once for Karthik's birthday...
Time passess damn fast...
Half year later... we are here again in the pub...
I would highly recommend this pub to those who just feel like going to a quiet and small pub and have a pint or two...

And I had my first ever beer!
'Corona'
As far as I remember this is really my first ever beer...
It tasted alright for the first mouth... but after that went a bit bitter
But still nicer than the others ones...

Alright... Overall I enjoyed the night...
And next will need to start revising already...
Just 2 more modules to go...
Then I will have unlimited time for PARTIES....
Alright... last but not least...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND RUBY... LOVE YOU ALWAYS...

Here is some nice pic for today

*sorry BB is really not a good photographer... his hand always shake:P*

*This is bette:P*




*please look at Karthik*

*cheer*

*Taste not as bad as the others beers*


No comments: