Friday 22 May 2009

Cardiff 19.05.2009

I had a really really really good trip in Cardiff...
Love spending time with you all...
My best best best buddies:)

It "suppose" to be raining that day...
and we insist of going because Ruby has to go there for Biometric check...
Fortunately it was so damn sunny that day!

The funniest picture...lol

me and BB in Marry Go Round... so nice...

love you B...

I love this pic the most!

ruby, K, me and B

love this...


We had a really nice meal in a Thai Restaurant
Had a nice Ice cream from Thornton
Ruby and K have beer and BB and me have long Island outside a pub...sunny day + long Island Ice tea... gosh... It was like in heaven~

Looking forward for our next trip:)

3 comments:

k said...

thank the photographer pls. omg omg omg.. its sooooooo beautiful :p *refering to the picture with sunlight rays* :p

JC said...

Thanks to the photographer - Karthik Karunanithy for the super nice picturessssss....

JC said...

:P