Monday 4 May 2009

Happy 23rd Birthday to my dearest best friend - Rubini Karunanithy

Ruby
My ever best friend
My ever best sister
My ever best companion
My ever best listener
My ever best confidant...

She is...
Someone who always put others in first consideration
Someone who has lots of cares and loves to share
Someone who is always cheerful and helpful
Someone who never selfish in sharing anything
Someone who I can't afford to lose...

Ruby...
Thanks for protecting me for all these while
Thanks for not letting me feel lonely
Thanks for giving me everything that I needed
Thanks for the advice and help
Thanks for all your loves and cares...

And today...The 4th of May
your 23rd birthday...
I wish you a very happy birthday
May all your wish come true Ruby
You deserve everything in the world
You are more than a best friend to me and will always not less than the best...
Will always be your ever best friend forever Ruby...

1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

hey thanks a lot jocelyn.. for everything.. honestly.. i am not that high as you say i am... hahaha... you are very kind to say me like that....

but i was really touched and all... and sorry that i seemed sad and all.. but i did have a great night last night.. it was one of the best nights...

thanks a lot my dearest friend... :D
my best friend! ... love you soooooo much da!!!!!