Thursday 14 May 2009

Holiday

I am gonna list down what I want to do in during my holiday to prevent from me doing nothing in holiday which... happen quite often...hahaha~~~

  1. Go Gym (didn't go gym for a month already! I previous effort all sayang already la!! I dont even dare to weight myself now!!)
  2. Trip to bournemouth? or any other nice seaside travel spot ( never been to UK seaside before.. dont think the seaside here will be extremely nice... but just want to experience it:)
  3. Blogging! (During exam time I got lots of things to blog! and now i can blog till my keyboard loose...)
  4. Watch drama.. ( I love TVB!!! I want to "BOU" drama!! I wanna finish all the drama in my hard disk!! they stuck in there long time already...)
  5. Online... (chating, facebook+ing, Gaming... long time didnt chat with my friend in malaysia already... is time to update the "8 gua"...)
  6. Hang out with my boy boy... (long time didnt go out PAK TOR already... wanna shop with BB... go far far away with BB... love you B... faster recover... and dont sick anymore... when you sick that time... no one sayang me... no one take care of me... so not nice... i dont like it...)
  7. Start packing my winter clothes and it is time to take out my summer clothes lu!!!!
  8. I wanna picnic when there is sunshine... this year consider is my first summer in UK... and I know it will be damn nice... cause we had a damn "nice" winter...
  9. Start planning trip for mami when she visit me in November!!! (any suggestion? she said she just gonna stay at home and cook for me... hahaha...)
  10. Read my story book!!! (I have 1,2,3,4 new story book ready for me to read it!!)
  11. Haha... start thinking of whatelse can i do apart from the 10 point above...kekekekekek....
How about you???

No comments: