Saturday 19 September 2009

Trip to Birmingham

Hush... Finally I'm home... Woke up at 6am this morning... went to Birmingham for Taxation class... this is my second taxation class... from 9.30am to 4.30pm... The first class was not so tiring and in fact it was actually quite fun... but! today... I am exhausted! oh my god... when the class finished... I felt my head is so heavy and can't even breath properly... so we decided to stay in Kaplan a while just to relax a bit before we go to the town center for the yummy food:P

Haha... so here comes the food...

My Hokkien Mee... I ate this two weeks ago in another restaurant
and I decided to try new thing for this week... but... eventually I still ordered Hokkien Mee... hehe

Ruby's Duck and Roast Pork rice... She didn't finish it because... she order two dish... so greedy...

Ruby's Fried Kueh Teow... Sorry I didnt realised that I didnt take the picture properly... was too desperate to start eating the food...Honestly, it looks much appetizing than this picture:P

Ruby was so greedy... and in fact... She always order a lots when she is hungry but at the end she couldn't finish it! We went to this restaurant call THE VILLAGE in china town. Their service is super good! I loves it... I been there 3 time... So far they never charge us for chinese tea even thought the menu there written chinese tea £0.60... good good good... then their service is super fast... best place to go when you are hungry... good manners... reasonable price... and they offer various food range which include Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: