Friday 11 September 2009

My first 3D experience

Haha... First time watching 3D!!!
And guess what!
This is also my first time walking out from the cinema in just less than half an hour after the movie start!!
It's not that I don't enjoy the 3D effect and in fact I love it so much!! I was so regret that why didn't I try it earlier!!!
And.. the reason why I walk out is because the movie I was watching is FINAL DESTINATION!!!
Oh my god... I didn't watch the previous few series and I don't know where the hell I dare to say yes to Bernard to watch this series. Haha.. Maybe just because he said it's 3D...
And the consequences of that is me walking out from the cinema and wasted 2 tickets! Alamak... Sorry ... Don't know why I just can't see people die or any accident... useless la me... haih...
But, I wanna watch UP in 3D!!!! Can't wait till October....

No comments: