Friday 18 September 2009

Friday? That's fast! Gosh.. Soon it will be another month end again... hahaha... the best thing of month end is... SALARY!!! And guess what! I got pay rise! HuRRayyyyyy! £8.50 an hour! I am happy enough even thought it is just a pound :) And guess what! Coincidentally, Ruby got 4% pay rise as well! YES! She deserve it! She is really a very valuable and good employee... not like me:P hehe...BUT... Of course I deserve my pay rise as well :P

Tomorrow going to Birmingham for Taxation class... This time we are going by train cause it's Saturday class... YES! Can save money from renting a car :) But then have to wake up super early to catch the train:( hopefully the weather wont be so cold and please do not rain please... Planing to have dinner in Birmingham... hahaha... I started thinking what to order since Monday... Can't wait to eat all the Malaysian dishes...

Ruby, BB and me went for movie again on Tuesday... It's actually not bad to be a Mcdonald's employee... Cineworld offer student price plus buy 1 get 1 free ticket for McDonald's employee! haha... so each of us just pay £2.25 ! Same price with GSC! Very Dai :) We watched Dorian Gray... mmmmm.... I personally don't really like it... the story is quite meaningful... but I just dont like they seem like purely use sex to express everything... not very comfortable after watching it... Unfortunately, G-force dont have show at night time... I wanna watch G-force!!! Hope Sunday morning will have the show... Maybe watch with Ruby...

BB went for a 3 days 2 nights work... Hopefully he is doing fine... nono... I am sure that he will be fine... I prepared 2 breakfast and 2 dinner box for him with full of my heart... hehe... I am sure he will loves it cause there are many interesting things inside which he loves the most... He regretted saying Yes to his boss actually... cause this time his friend is not going with him so basically he is alone... plus the school starts on Monday... But, I am glad that he went because of he dont want to say NO to his boss in last minute... I absolutely agree:) I'm glad that you become more and more responsible...B... I will support you here... I am sure you are in the right track and dont worry... I will always be there for you... Eat well and sleep well K? Miss you here...

No comments: