Sunday 13 September 2009

ACCA

Finally I registered under ACCA and started my F6 Taxation class in FTC in Birmingham. But, I am totally... totally... totally broke...

I thought it's a good new for me as I got 5 exemptions from ACCA and I only left 8 papers to complete. But.. who knows the 5 papers exemption will cost me £330! oh my god... Then... to register under ACCA cost me £66pa... Then, tuition fees for 1 paper in FTC cost me £450!!! And that's only for 5 classes and each class is from 9.30 to 4.30pm... Besides... I have to go all the way to birmingham... ok... that's fine... but! There is no early train or bus on Sundays to go Birmingham... that's a really shit for me... finally... the only choice is to rent a car... which will cost around £70 for 2 days because we have to rent it on Saturday and return it on Monday as they don't do business on Sunday...

So... what's next? Revision class... and Revision class cost a fortune! Just a 2 days revision and they dare to charge £380 for the 2 days revision!!! haha... I really couldn't afford at all... but... from the price I really can see how important is the revision class is...

Then... Post Study Working permit is even worst... It is £500 to apply... I'm broke... broke... totally broke...

Ok... after all the compliant... wanna share some experience of studying in FTC in Birmingham... No doubt... it's really a very good institution... 9.30am to 4.30pm... I suppose to get sleepy and tired for such a long hours class like this... but no! I didnt sleep sleep and in fact, the time flies and I have the feeling like I am finally LEARNING something useful... Haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.... now u only know exemption also need to pay!! when i knew this last time... my heart broken too...

And the ACCA register fees also need no pay annually... and every year need to add on 2 pound...

so,u take what subject this seating?? F6 ??how come so late only start class? i tot should be start class on july??

gambateh ya... and exam is coming soon... i am scare and stress!! arghhh.....

JC said...

hi ya...

Yupe! I only took 1 paper for this seating which is F6 Taxation and will be having the exam on 7 December...God bless me...and this is my first ACCA paper...

All the best to you k:)

Between do you mind to tell me who are you? You are doing part time ACCA as well?

neo~esTheR said...

ACCA is a business also, they r trying to make $$....