Saturday 12 June 2010

off to birmingham :) :) :)

Tomorrow going to birmingham for 3 days 2 nights!!!
Actually, the main purpose of going there is to take exam on the 15th!!
But not sure why I see it as a short holiday:p
Hahahaha... Staying in nite nite hotel which cost 80pound for 2 nights... Okok la... Not expensive
not cheap:)
Revision... So far so good.. Quite excited to do the exam paper:) not in the panic stage yet:)
hopefully I won't get panic attack at all:) hahaha... Start my revision quite early.. Can't really say I'm well prepared but I think I can pass la :)
The only thing that I'm afraid of is time management... I always tend to do slightly slower than other... Mmm... I think do more practice will do:)


Tomorrow arrive birmingham at 1 something!!! I wanna eat dim sam!! Treat myself a good meal...
Eddie will be coming for a day as well:) not sure why he insist of going with me... The train ticket is bloody expensive!!! Cause monday he planned to go straight from birmingham to work.. So it will be peak hour and that's why the fare will be more expensive... But I guess... He insist of going because... Tomorrow will be our 5th months anniversary!!!!!! Must be:) too bad I'm in exam mood... Nvm... Bb.. Let's have a big celebration on our half year anniversary k? I love u babe:)


Ok... Back to study mood:) later wanna go out have a walk... Cause... I can't believe I didn't step out from the house for 3 days already!!!!! That is crazy!!!! So not me!!!! Need some fresh air....
Its sunny anyway:)


Ruby!!! Study hard k:) I know you are studying hard there:) trust yourself!! You definately can pass this paper!! Can see your effort!! I guarantee u can!!! Start memorising k:) tomorrow give u
a small test:) ga yao ga yao ga yao!!!!!! Let's pass this and proceed to the bloody audit paper!!!

1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

hahhaha.. Funny that we both think that it feels like we are going for holiday.. Hahaha.. Well.. I am sure we will be alright :).. I am trying.. I am trying to not sleep day and night.. Though.. sometimes i fail to keep myself awake all night although i wish i could be like my brother :).. Haha.. Cant believe that you can see my effort when you actually are not by my side... Sort of a motivation to me.. :).. Wow.. 5th month already?? Now.. That sounds fast... And quick.. Man.. Faster 1 yearr... Then.. Can celebrate annual anniversary :D.. Heheheh.. Annual.. Must be grand la.. Bring all your friends go out and treat them eat :P... Well.. Thats what indians do.. Or atleast olden days.. :P.. But i dont understand why though.. Hahhaha..

Well.. Right at the moment.. I have the notes infront of me to memorise.. But i really do not want to memorise.. I prefer doing the exercise.. :(.. But hey.. Lets just do it all out and when its done.. Can enjoy gao gao..!!! Hehheehe..