Wednesday 9 June 2010

LE PLIAGE - My first Longchamp bag arrived!!!

Few days ago...

Mr Ng: Eh B ah... I ordered online the longchamp bag for you... Hehe...

JC: Ah! Why? Why order online? I thought we bought ticket to London to buy d?

Mr Ng: Wanna surprise you ma...

JC: Ah... got delivery charge wor....

Mr Ng: yalo... 9pound...

JC: 9pound!!! you still buy??

Mr Ng: Aiya 9pound only ma...

JC: 9pound a lot leh!! @$#%$%(|*$#&@#$%

Mr Ng: nvm la.. buy d:p

JC: Hehe... thank you B... WHAT COLOUR YOU BUY???!!!!!

Mr Ng: White :0

JC: Ooooo.... (phews....)

Mr Ng: It will take 5 to 7 days... you wait la... then can bring to exam hall d...

JC: I don't want bring to exam hall... need to leave it on the floor leh... dirty....

Mr Ng: haha... tell the examinar say it is a new bag la:p

JC: =_=

After that....

Very excited...

Can't wait to see my first longchamp!

Nyek Nyek Nyek....

Then....

Today morning... my first day study leave....

Mr Ng: Friday be aware of the door bell... your longchamp might be arrived on Friday...

JC: OK!! (excited...)

DIM ZHI.... 10am... was in the living room studying...

DEH DEH... (Ei? who? Longchamp? not friday meh??)

Faster run out!!!

A box!!! A postman!!! WoW!!! my longchamp ah!!!!!!





:
Fuiseh....lalalalalalalalala....
Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can not study already:P
Hahahaha....

BABE FASTER COME BACK!!!
WE GO OUT FOR DINNER!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you babe...
You are the best!!!!
I promise you to study hard k?
I will!! I will!! I will!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Wa...lucky you!!!That makes me want one too....haha....but I am sure my b won't buy for me :(