Wednesday 21 July 2010

Party non stop!!!

Hello...
Gosh! This week was so occupied!
I was being compliant by "MY LOYALTY READER" for not updating my blog frequently...
Ok... my fault la k:P no more excuse:P

After a happening weekend...
Yet, the parties are not over:P
Perhaps... I am really sad because... you guys will be leaving soon...
And I want to see all of you more frequent :(

Yesterday! We had a really really nice dinner!!
I cook prawn sambal with Aubergine and tomatoes:)
Glad that everyone love it! I thought there might be some leftover!
DIM CHI... they all habiskan semua!
I specially love Woo's "wrongly cooked vege"
I got her secret recipe already:)
I try to cook it that way next time:)
Amanda's soup was nice as well:)
Eddie said can compete with his grandma 1:P

We have special guess from Gloucester yesterday - Amanda no:2 :)
She will be leaving soon as well...
Eddie will be bored at work when she has left to Exeter...

Angeline again... grandma... need to sleep at 12am!
We were chit chating there... and guess what! Angelina snoring there!
Hahaha... I kept hearing her snore throughout our chatting session... Hahaha...
In a way... she is really cute!!!! Hahaha....

Was thinking to diet this week cause need to go Barcelona d...
But... hard la!
Tonight Adrian's birthday party!
BBQ lu.... I am sure there will be a drinking session afterward :P
2 weeks full of drink and food....
alamak... tummy leh....
What to do... I love it!!! :) :) :)

Ruby!!! Tooo bad you are not here!!!

No comments: