Saturday 10 July 2010

:) :) :)
Long time didn't update
Not very busy though, quite free recently:)
Eddie passed up his reassessment and start to work again
Me? finished exam and started pilates and yoga class in Fitness first!
Wanna get fit and fit and fit!
And I super like the classes!!!! Very challenging! Wanna be an expert!

Started to plan for holiday already!!
So far only Barcelona with my buddies and Venice with my love Eddie:)
I can't wait till 25th July for our Barcelona trip and 30th July for my honeymoon!!!
Hahahahaha... Honestly, I am so so so so damn lucky la... hahahahahaha...

Tonight going to London to visit Ruby!!!!
Stay for a night there then Sunday gonna go for shopping and food!!!
Wahhhsehhhhh.... my life is so colourful!!!

Oh ya... guess what!!!
Yesterday I got drunk!!!
Long time didn't drink already!!!
Yesterday went to HaHa and Bank House with Gary they all:)
Wah... that HaHa... If I'm not mistaken... 2 years ago I been there...
I think the food there was not very nice...
N yesterday! is damn hot there no air condition at all and the foods there not nice at all... not recommended:P Bank House! Is still the best!!! Just realised... I am a frequent customer of Bank House:P I love their 1.99 ham, chips and eggs!! But don't know why... Eddie said he doesn't like Bank House wor... :(
But leh... I really have to praise my bb... he is really really a very good bf:)
Thanks B... yesterday you took care of me really well:) :) :) Can't believe you dare to take my contact lense out from my eye! silly boy...Can't wait for our honeymoon trip:)

Mmmmm... Recently... Keep thinking of going back to Malaysia for good...
I was thinking... if Malaysia... If I can get RM4,000 net per month...
Then I would like to go for it...
Or maybe... I would like to start up a small business...
Or maybe... I would like to help my mom for her business...
Stayed in UK for almost 5 years already...
Couldn't really find a reason to stay apart for a comfortable and relaxing life here...of course and also my bb is here la...
Mmm... Quite afraid of I can't cope with my life in Malaysia...
Anyhow... I am just too comfortable to stay in UK...
Unfortunately... I don't think I can get a PR here... or... is it necessary?

Time flies...
2010's Half year gone...
Mmmm.....Really really really have to think...
What I really want to accomplish at the age of Tweeeennnnntyyyyyy...... Fiiiivvvveeee......

No comments: