Thursday 2 July 2009

So Sweet~

I am really sad this morning...

My mind just kept thinking we were supposed to be in Rome now...
I am not supposed to work today...
I am not supposed to be in this mood today...
And why am I still in UK?

Plus...
You gonna leave me for 4 days again...
I know you were not willing to leave after all the problem remain unsolved...
But we understand that works are much more important and the most important is we still have plenty of time to be together:)

And... I can't believe you did something so romantic to me :P
I know you must be feeling stress as I kept telling you that I am feeling insecure...
That's why today you put in slightly more effort just to make sure that I won't be that bored during the weekend :P


I love it so much B...
I really LOVE IT :)
This is what I mean when I tell you I don't want and don't need something big or expensive...
All I want is just something small but full with your loves :)

Thanks for the letters...
I wish I could open all of it right now:P

Dont worry B...
Work hard and play hard there:)
Wow... so envy that you can stay in a caravan!
It gonna be fun:)
I will take care here and you do the same ya:P

No comments: